Search This Blog

ECC ELIZA

Jul 26, 2013
It was a random thought, but I suddenly missed ELIZA today. So, I downloaded it and used it purely on a whim. It seems that ELIZA is kind of lost today in the internet. So, after scavenging a lot, I found a decent workable version of it.


ECC ELIZA is a relic of the past. Its a classic example of an innovative program that inspires programmers till  this day! If you didn't know about this before, I suggest you give it a try. Its just a 177Kb download. Thats less than even the size of a decent photo! lol!

>>Read the Wikipedia Article on ECC ELIZA to know more, click here <<

ONLINE TEST & DOWNLOADS:
Apparently now a days, u can test it online! 
Just CLICK HERE to use the online version.

I myself prefer the offline version. Just download this 177Kb file, no install required & start using ELIZA.

Download 
Mirror1: http://goo.gl/s1nEqt 
Mirror2: http://goo.gl/w908e7


ECC ELIZA is a small program that can talk with you. It acts as your personal doctor. Try it, its fun!

Just Download, Extract, and open Run-me.bat
Ask me if any problem arise 


Drop your comments on ELIZA. How do you like it?
COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment